Pre-K Enrollment Guidelines:
JCISD offers a free,full day Pre-K Program for all qualifying and most non-qualifiying families. What does this mean for you?
- If your child qualifies for full day Pre-K they will be able to attend LBJ Elementary in the Fall of 2022. (click here to learn about the qualifications for Pre-K)
- If your child doesn't qualify for full day Pre-K they might still be able to attend LBJ Elementary, you will be notified by the first week in August if they can attend.
- Here's why:
JCISD will offer a full day Pre-K program, but we are obligated to serve all qualifying students first and foremost. The Pre-K Class will have 22 open slots. The slots will be filled in the following order:
- First: Qualifying students
- Then: Non-qualifying students to fill the available spaces, these students will be called in the order of their pre-registration submission. If you are interested in Pre-K please fill out the pre-registration form, even if you don't qualify, as this will serve as our tracking log for first come first serve.
- Here's why: JCISD will offer a full day Pre-K program, but we are obligated to serve all qualifying students first and foremost. The Pre-K Class will have 22 open slots. The slots will be filled in the following order:
Pre-K Round Up Information:
We will have Pre-K Round Up on April 21st which all QUALIFYING students should attend to complete enrollment paperwork. Round Up will be from 4:30-6:00 PM as a come and go event. The form you completed does not enroll your child, you will need to attend the Round Up event to complete the registration process and turn in the other documentation listed below:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Child's Social Security Card
- Copy of Parent ID
- Update shot record or notarized immunization waiver
- Proof of Residence (utility bill, lease agreement, or tax statement with physical property address)